Monday 16 July 2018

P E R F E C T I O N


I've been trying to think of a word that describes the weekend I've just had. And here it is: Perfection

View from my window on the sixth floor
Was it really only yesterday that I said goodbye to friends, repacked my bulging suitcase and returned back home to Lancashire? 

What am I talking about here? Well, I think you might have guessed. It's the #RNAConf18 held at Leeds Trinity University.

Over the weekend of 13-15 July 2018, when around 250 of us writers descended upon the town of Horsfirth for our yearly RNA conference, it didn't disappoint.

Leeds Trinity - 6 miles from the city of Leeds, two miles from Leeds Bradford Airport - oh, yes, we saw the aircraft - 


surrounded by 40 acres of stunning countryside, is where  the brilliant talks, the one-to-ones with industry professionals and the camaraderie and un-ending support took place and came together. 

#RNAConf18:

Pleasing
Entertaining
Raucous (at times)
Fun
Enjoyable
Crowded
Tiring
Invigorating
Outstanding
Needed 

Yes, #RNAConf18 was very much needed. Thank you to everyone.

Until next time

Kim x

Student accommodation




2 comments:

  1. Great post, Kim. Lovely to see you at the conference, wasn't it a fabulous weekend! Till the next time, happy writing xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A fab weekend, Melissa, and lovely to see you again. Take care and good luck. You know what I mean! xx

      Delete